L'Op Traken
Ranked #48 of 67 Restaurants in Les Gets
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have eaten here for several years now & always enjoyed an excellent meal with friendly attentive staff.
It's close to the Center Station & provides dining both inside & on a terrace. The menu is mostly French & offers a wide choice of pizza.
An interesting feature is the main meals come with a choice of vegetable, rice, chips or home made potato gratin, the portions are generous enough for two diners to share ie vegetables & potato.
There is also a childrens' menu which includes a smaller size pizza thus avoiding "do I have to share"
My meal today 04/04/2013 was superb, a perfectly cooked steak which was hot & served on a
hot plate.
The house wine by the carafe is also good value

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is a lovely little place to stop for lunch or dinner during or after a hard day on the slopes. We ate here in mid season as a family/friends group of about 13 of us and had a great meal. Pretty simple local food with great pizza's. Good, quick service and tasty food and very reasonably priced. What more could you want!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had lunch here on a recent visit to Les Gets. Very good food, large portions and very reasonably priced. Staff were very friendly and do speak English.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We recently visited Les Gets for the day for the MTB (VTT) championships and ate lunch in L'op Traken. My partner and I both had the local sausage which was served with salad and potatoes. It was very tasty and the staff were friendly. However, when I checked my bank statement a couple of days later, payment for our meal had been taken twice (although on the receipt it only showed as once) the money was returned within a week but as the exchange rate had changed, we ended up paying approx. 10% extra for our meal. As I said, the food was fantastic but we wouldn't return for this reason.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Really good pizza and salads. Nice selection of desserts and coffees