A small group of us were recently staying in Les Gets, and we were looking for somewhere for an evening meal - and we were pointed in the direction of La Case K2. We were greeted with a warm welcome, and had a fantastic meal and an enjoyable evening.
- It's a small, informal place, very cosy. You might want to book in advance.
- The burgers are really, really fantastic. Don't overlook the rest of the menu though.
- The service was absolutely top-drawer.
- The price was reasonable. Three courses with wine was around £25 per head.
- The galettes are pretty sizeable, and big enough to share as a starter.
- Vegetarians have a limited choice, but no less than most other places.
- It's also a good spot for lunch too, or even a quick coffee.
We would definitely go back again. I'm not surprised it's so highly rated on Tripadvisor!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.