Tripadvisor
Les Deux-Alpes

“Amazing hospitality”
Review of The Spot

The Spot
Description: Bar restaurant chaleureux et convivial ouvert tous les jours: En hiver de 10h à 2h Samedi 8h à 2h (restauration non-stop de 10h à 22h30, Samedi de 8h30 à 22h30) En été de 11h30 à 2h (restauration de 12h à 15h et de 18h à 23h) Restaurant Dégustez notre fameuse grillade 4 personnes, du bœuf 1er choix avec ses accompagnements et sauces. Build Your Own Burger: Composez vous même votre burger en choisissant votre pain, galette de viande ou végétarienne, sauces et extras pour un méga-burger personnalisé! Déjeuner le midi avec nos options express et carte de pizzas. Petit déjeuner servi tous les jours de 10h à 12h, Samedi de 8h30 à 12h en hiver seulement Tous nos plats peuvent s’emporter. Coté bar on vous propose toute une sélection de bières, cocktails, vins et tapas avec music live, sport live, et terrasse plein sud. Warm and welcoming bar restaurant open every day : In winter from 10am until 2am Saturday 8am until 2am (food served non-stop from 10.00am until 10.30pm, Saturday food served non-stop from 8.30am until 10.30pm) In summer from 11.30am until 2am (food served from 12pm until 3pm and from 6pm until 11pm) Restaurant Try our sharing steak for 4 people, prime beef with an assortment of sides and sauces. Build Your Own Burger: Choose your own bun, meat or vegetarian patty, toppings and extras to create your own mega burger! Lunch is also available with a tasty pizza and express menu. Breakfast served daily from 10.00am until 12pm, Saturdays from 8.30am until 12pm, in winter season only. All food available to eat in or take away. At the bar, Enjoy our great range of beers, cocktails, wines and tapas, with live music nights, live sport and a sunny terrace.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

We went for a summer trip bike riding and what a place to stop !!!
I had a build your own burger and being on a diet I had a no bun burger / really tasty and plenty of options to top it off with .
Quick and friendly service .

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Lockinlondon
Write a reviewReviews (381)

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Having visited when this place first opened (and loved it!) it was a 'must visit' on my return to L2A recently.

The Spot is still amazing in all areas - the food is so tasty! My husband and I loved the build-a-burger, adding the raclette cheese was a stroke of genius (recommended by the owner). This visit we had the kids with us and the children's menu is just as good as the main one - empty plates all round. The cocktails are really well made and all the staff are so lovely and welcoming. We ended up eating here several times over the course of our stay it's such a great place.

Can't wait to visit again on my next trip!

1  Thank lpc20
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I recently visited The Spot. I don't generally write reviews however I felt compelled to write one because the food was so good, the atmosphere was great and the staff where so accommodating. I can be a bit of a fussy eater but nothing was too much trouble for these guys and we ended up eating there a few times over our stay.

2  Thank onthego252
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Went for dinner this week and all I can really say is wow! From the moment we arrived the staff were so welcoming and friendly and even though we hadn’t booked managed to squeeze us in . Yup. It was busy so I would definitely recommend booking! We were a party of four and we had the restaurant’s signature ‘build your own burgers’, a Thai beef salad, prawn linguine and a pizza with loaded fries for the boy! Oh my, this was the some of the best food I’ve ever had in a ski resort. The burger looked sensational and was judged a triumph, similarity the Thai beef salad was delicious and full of flavours. The prawn linguine was beautifully cooked, fresh and light, just what I was hoping for and the pizza and loaded fries although a ridiculously huge amount of food were polished off with great pleasure by the boy. Desserts and coffee finished us off but we will most definitely be back. Apparently they do a build your own breakfast too so I’m well up for having a go at that. ! I’ll let you know what it’s like, but in the meantime I highly highly recommend The Spot.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

My sons favourite hot chocolate spot. Lovely food and great fun and friendly staff. We ate here 3 times in the week as couldn’t get enough. A nice difference to some of the traditional french restaurants that you can feel very comfortable in.

Date of visit: December 2019