All reviews budget hotel great location ski gear ski holiday every night anita jacuzzi mountains
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Lovely cost hotel in a fantastic location, did not try the restaurant, but breakfast was well stocked. We definitely enjoyed the sauna and the outdoor jacuzzi with bar service was a wonderful highlight of the stay. Brilliant location for a ski holiday or even just a trip to the mountains

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Clean, warm budget hotel, near the lifts, plentiful if basic food. Lovely friendly staff. Hot tub was wonderful after a day skiing, and good secure boot room for keeping all our ski gear in.
Sadly, Deux Alpes ruined by hoards of noisy drunks wandering home every night between 1-5am, shan’t return there as I quite like a decent sleep when I’ve been skiing!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Part of me loves this hotel, part of me struggles with it.
I guess it comes down to you get what you pay for - it's cheap and a great location.
The spa pool is fantastic and has a lovely view, but it's only open 2 hours per day 5-7pm.
Anita is AMAZING she is super helpful and friendly I could not fault her.
Breakfast is fine maybe a little basic but what's served is fresh and the dining room is nice.
Rooms are ok, they are very very dated but clean, but the bed linen desperately needs replacing it's threadbare and uncomfortable to sleep on, the same goes for the towels.
My biggest issue by far was the smell! The toilet STANK or sewage and the bathroom of something rotten!! To the point you kept the doors closed and didn't use them unless absolutely necessary! The shower was falling of the wall you had to hold it to use it and the water pressure was non existent! I'm not sure if this was just an issue in our room or all rooms.
I would stay here again mostly for use of the spa and only if it was one of the cheaper options available!!

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2017

Again we went back to Hotel le Cairn where we spent beautiful 6 days. My husband can ski so he went on and I stayed in the hotel or wnet walking in the village. I always make friends with the very friendly staff and practice my English or my very poor Frebch, learn new recipies from the cook. take care, János will always catch you for another drink in the bar or will i9nvite you the Pub Windsor, which also run by them. Usually we had dinner in the hotel since we were booked with half board but for lunch we tried the restaurant below the hotel where you can get fantastic pizza or local dishes. I am not mistaken this was the 5th time when we went back to this hotel but we will return for sure. Thanks a lot.

Room tip: a második emeleti szobák a legcsendesebbek
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2017

Stayed there for a week in March. Overall the conditions are ok, the rooms are clean, good breakfast. The staff and the owners are very friendly and helpful with any information. I will definetly return.

Date of stay: March 2017