See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Just enjoyed staying at Les Flocons for nearly 2 weeks.
The staff was incredibly friendly, the price was very reasonable, the rooms were clean and attended to every day, and the (free!) breakfast was a great way to start the day!
Pool table in the lounge -- big beautiful balconies -- we will DEFINITELY stay here next time we come back!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2017

We had a really nice breakfast every morning with homemade almond bread made by the host.He was also very helpful and giving good advices for trekking and restaurants. Les Deux Alpes and Les Flocons is worth a visit.
Small double bed.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

This is a basic hotel - a French 2 Star and is very good value. The room rate including breakfast is really very attractive. The decor looks a little tired in places and there are a few maintenance concerns (such as a broken light fitting in my room) but generally the standard is what you find in many other hotels in France. The rooms are basic but clean and my bed was comfortable. I reckon Les Deux Alpes could get a little wild at the height of the ski season so the location of Les Flocons just away from the main Bar/Club/Restaurant area would make it quieter than some other places. Breakfast was standard buffet - perfectly acceptable.
My rating of Very Good relates to service provided as the staff make all the difference to how I rate a hotel. Segolene, who seems to do everything at Les Flocons, is absolutely wonderful. So welcoming and helpful.
The hotel does advertise parking but this is actually about four spaces at the front and nothing more. If these are full you would have to find somewhere on the street. Not sure if this is a problem when the town is busy.
I had a very pleasant stay with special thanks to Segolene.

Stayed: July 2016
alexandre p, Responsable réception at Les Flocons, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

Hello Sir, Thank you for your feedback ! We are glad to know you had a pleasant stay in our hotel. We'll quickly fix the maintenance problem you indicated in your message. We whish you the best for the rest of your trip in France. Hope see you soon again with your bicycle in Les Deux Alpes :) .
Best regards
Hotel Les Flocons'Team

Reviewed August 10, 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel, price is attractive, and rooms are correct for the value (I had a balcony with nice view!!!) The receptionnist was really nice, and gaves us good advises for our activities. We enjoyed also the breakfast which is a buffet with good pancakes!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Basic hotel with OK breakfast, friendly welcome, clean with all the facilities you need. Perfect place to crash when you're going to be out in the mountains all day and in a restaurant/bar in the evenings. Why pay more?

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends