All reviews family run hotel double bed spa ski slopes
Reviewed February 2, 2018

The room was nice, comfortable, with a comfortable bath tub. All necessary amenities were present (ski locker, easy access to the slopes, proximity to restaurants). The staff is friendly & helpful. The umbrella bar next door offers an amazing après-ski experience, but as it closes at 19h it won't keep you awake during your well-deserved rest.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Had the best time at Hotel Cote Brune with our large group of friends. The staff was very accommodating to set us up with our own big table at breakfast and to have most of our rooms close to each other in the same hallway. We had the best time there, with many fun moments on the slopes and even better ones in the adjoining bar to the hotel. You can’t wish for a better place to stay in Les Deux Alpes.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2018

We stayed there with a group of 18 people and I have to admit that I spent one of my best ski trip.
In fact,
- The location cannot be better:
-You can arrive skiing at the hotel
-Located in the city center: Next to restaurants, "remontées méchaniques", bars, etc.

- Excellent staff: When we arrived at the hotel, the owner welcomed us with great care and explained us everything we needed to know either about the station or the hotel

- Nice breakfast

- Very nice room with a view on the slopes

I completely recommend this hotel for either small groups, couples or families

Room Tip: Room with balcony is the top
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 25, 2018

We had a weekend trip at Les 2 Alpes and were lucky to chose Hotel Cote Brune. It is a cozy hotel with a nice decor and great location. You can ski directly to the front of the hotel. Breakfast is pretty standard, but satisfactory.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
cotebrune, Propriétaire at Hotel Cote Brune, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Thank you so much for your nice review.
Hope to see you again.Sincerly

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely few days here, we usually stay at a different hotel, which was not available this time.
The staff were all very helpful - they even changed our room for a double bed on the second night.
The location is perfect!
Rooms are clean, the spa downstairs is lovely (it could have been warmer),
Breakfast is fresh (if not a little limited)
My only actual complain is the room was being cleaned while we were at breakfast I forgot my phone and went back upstairs to get it and the cleaner refused to let me into my own room to retrieve it.
All in all I would absolutely stay here again!

Stayed: December 2017
cotebrune, Gérant at Hotel Cote Brune, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear guest,
Your testimony is very important for us thank you to get time to write it.
We are happy you enjoy your stay with us but it's sad you had this "problem"
with the cleaning lady. I spoke with her and I thing it's an understanding.
Anyway she will be more careful.
Sincerly