i went to la Vallee Blanche January 2012 on a ski trip with my school,i didn't really spend much time paying attention to the hotel before the third day in my week visit to the french alps. On my second day of skiing i had snapped my ankle when i collided with my friend, i got left in the hotel with no one but the hotel bar staff and cleaners as my teachers was out skiing . i was gobsmacked at the staff because nothing was trouble to them they made sure i had had something to do they always made sure i wasn't in agony , they helped me around the hotel and made sure i had good memories to go home with and when it was the night time they made sure that i wasn't left out.They went out of their way for me going to the shop and different places for me and they were always telling my teachers to get me to the doctors. they also cleaned my room more than they should of . loved the hotel i would go again (i went to the school part called ski bound).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are delighted to have the Vallee Blanche in our programme of Clubhotels. We've chosen this great hotel as it ticks all of the boxes required to make the grade as a SkiBound Clubhotel - a great location, comfortable safe secure accommodation and easy access to a world class ski area. O)Centrally located in Alpe d'Huez o)4 minutes walk to ski lifts o)Ideal for large groups o)Easily accessible ski area o)Good quality accommodation o)Sleeps up to 160 guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Vallee Blanche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vallee Blanche Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- La Vallee Blanche France/Rhone-Alpes