Le Castillan was a great place for my girlfriend and I to stay for our 4-day ski trip in Alpe d'Huez. Some of it's strengths include:
1. A free continental breakfast from 7:00 am - 10:00 am daily.
2. Alpine Sports is located in the same building, so renting affordable ski equipment is a breeze.
3. There's a locker room on the ground floor to store your ski equipment overnight.
4. The "Grand Sur" ski lift is about a 25m walk from the locker room.
5. At the end of the ski day, you can ski to within about a 60m walk back to the locker room.
The hotel itself is nice - by no means fancy - but quiet, and clean. Highly recommend!More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking