0The rooms were decent and the location was ok. It's close to lifts but a 10 minute walk from town. However, asking the staff even the simplest of local questions was pointless as they didn't know or care to answer.
Even worse, on our last day we check out shortly after 10 and leave our bags in luggage storage. We return at 1 (2 o'clock bus). And the reception is closed from 12-4. No on thought to tell us. I call am emergency number posted but that goes to an answering machine. I searched the whole hotel for cleaning staff, but there's no one. I try the number again and get the answering machine again. Finally on my 3rd try someone picks up and tells me how it's my fault that I didn't know the reception closed. Finally she agrees to make a phone call On my behalf, but not before making it clear that she's not at my disposal. Finally someone comes down to open the room and comments that there are signs everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Grandes Rousses ski area, just 100 metres from the ski lifts.Heated outdoor swimming pool overlooking the valley. Savoyard speciality restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Bergers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Bergers
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Bergers Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Bergers France/Rhone-Alpes