Stayed here over New Years in a refurbished apt for 3/4 overlooking the outdoor heated pool (not that hot) but Saunas Gr8)! with hubby & 2 kids aged 15 & 10. The boys had bunkbeds in an alcove in the entrance to the apartment the room had no door (this is typical of ski apts not an issue for us but something to be aware of) plenty of storage underbeds & enough room for bags. Modern bathroom with separate WC, no hairdryer, flat screen tv for BBC World News. Our sleeping arrangements were the sofa with a pullout bed on legs underneath, not the best nights sleep but so long as you have exhausted yourselves on the slopes you will sleep TIP (bag the sofa as the pull out bed is the worst)! The Pool is not very hot but the kids used it a couple of times the saunas were very popular & an added bonus. Safe was 2 euros a day, We used the WIFI with no problems, Overall a great base, very close to lifts, bars & restaurants if you want luxury it may not be for you but it is modern, warm, quiet & clean but we had a fab time & weather & we would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Grandes Rousses ski area, just 100 metres from the ski lifts.Heated outdoor swimming pool overlooking the valley. Savoyard speciality restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Bergers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Bergers
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Bergers Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Bergers France/Rhone-Alpes