hotelF1 Geneve Aeroport Ferney Voltaire
$101
$89
  • Pool
$106
Residence La Reserve(Ferney-Voltaire)(Great Value!)
$106
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$83
$175
$146
Agoda.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Take the tram 14 to its last stop Meyrin-Gravière (CHF 3.50) and continue on foot straight ahead in the opposite direction of where the tram came from for 1.5 km (the tram tracks end after 50m). You will cross the border to France and Geneva's cheapest accomodation is just behind a roundabout. Instead of walking, you can also take bus O to Bois Candide stop, which is probably a good idea with heavy luggage, but this stop is not included in the general Geneva zone and the bus does not run very often.

The Hotel F1 is very simple. A sink is in the room, but there are shared toilets and showers in the hall. The cleanliness was alright, but you can see that it has come a bit long in the tooth.

Since there are no alternatives in Geneva comparably accessible by public transport for a price even close to the EUR 34 of this hotel, I will call in again at my next stay in Geneva for sure.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed June 10, 2013

shock, horror...a poor version of a ymca how on earth can it be classed as a hotel...the rooms were small to say the least, they had separate toilets and showers down the corridors
you couldn't use the swash basin in the room unless the window was shut, the tv channels were only french local networks ....
and the duty manager looked at me as though i had three heads when i asked for a larger towel
good luck to anyone who ventures here!!!

Room Tip: go some where else....
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank FRAZER704
Reviewed May 12, 2013

On arrival at night, I thought the rooms were actually garages! The rooms open directly onto the car park and as a lone female traveller, I didn't feel safe here. The restaurant was similar to a Little Chef in the UK. Nothing special at all. The bedroom was minute with 2 narrow single beds. It did, however, have wifi and tea facilities in the room. I have asked my travel booker never to book me in here again.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any "good" rooms but one close to the restaurant would have been preferable to me so it wasn't so far in the dark to walk.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Bedford39
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I don't regularly post reviews, but I feel compelled to after a very unpleasant experience I just had with this hotel.

Family members of mine were staying there for the weekend, so I called to make sure that they had arrived safely, as I had been unable to meet them at the train station. Not only would the woman at reception not connect me with them - apparently the individual rooms don't have phones - but she refused to confirm whether they had arrived, citing confidentiality reasons, nor even take a message on my behalf.

I understand that, to a degree, she was limited by the hotel's regulations and limited facilities. However, what I most took issue with was her attitude - she was horribly rude, to the point of telling me that my trying to get in touch with my family was "not her problem." Even when I explained to her that my family members were visiting from another country, didn't speak French very well, and that I was just trying to ensure that they had arrived safely, her response was "I know very well what you're asking, and there's nothing I can do about that for you." At one stage, she hung up on me, and I had to call her back and continue trying.

As far as customer service goes, this hotel was - in my experience - an incredible disappointment.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sofia B
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The only positive about this hotel is price and cleanliness of the room. Reception staff doesn't speak a word of English so it was hard to communicate with them. Room was very basic and had a wash basin. toilets and showers are on the main corridor. this is a nightmare. Dirty, disgusting and smelly. My wife refused to use it. Location is inconvenient. We had to take bus 57 from the airport, we got off somewhere and walked for 20min. If you need to get access to Geneva or/and airport stay in Stars or Median Geneva Hotels.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple