Appart'City Confort Geneve Aeroport
$117
$80
$78
Travelocity
Residence La Reserve(Ferney-Voltaire)(Great Value!)
$164
Median Geneve Aeroport(Ferney-Voltaire)
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
L'Hotel de France(Ferney-Voltaire)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe hotel is cleanhotel restaurantplace to sleepbusiness tripstayed here for one nightgenevapeanutsratesborder
Reviewed November 10, 2013

After missing our flight due to a rental-car mishap, we booked the only nearby hotel room we could find. The shuttle picked us up, and drove us back to the Parc & Suites. We checked in, and asked if there was a restaurant in the hotel. "Non." Was there one nearby? "Non." Room service? "Non." So we dined on our touristy swiss chocolate supply and went to bed hungry.

Our room was clearly half of a suite with the adjoining door locked off. Ours was the sitting room and kitchen area, so we had an unstocked kitchenette, and our bed was very obviously the pull-out couch. The mattress was thin and pokey, and neither my wife nor I slept well. We've both been starving students, and slept on many a hide-a-bed, but never paid 130 euros for the privilege.

The next morning, we had a slightly-below-average continental European continental breakfast before jumping back on the shuttle (with a very unpleasant driver who chided my wife for daring to touch the door handle herself -- who knew that opening doors was a specialty skill?!).

Do yourself a favour -- stay anyplace else.

Room Tip: Book at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Knallhart
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Its a very nice hotel,, the rooms are big and the view is nice, the breakfast is very good, and its not far from the bus station that deliver to Geneva. I like this hotel, and I if visit Geneva again I will choose it again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Qasrawi85
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I arrived at around nine o'clock local time. The so called gourmet cuisine was nowhere to be seen and an inquiry about room service was greeted with a firm Non.The bedroom was adequate but no more. Wardrobe doors didn't close the last hope of food disappeared when I discovered the mini bar was empty and the tea/coffee making faciilties consisted of tea bags no coffee no milk.. After much muttering reception did finally provide me with a hair dryer my one success of the evening. Breakfast was dreadful rubbery scrambled egg and seemingly boiled but cold sausages still in water, fruit salad that had seen better days and coffee that filled half a cup from a machine. At lunchtime cold lamb chops rubbery pasta and disgusting veg appeared to be the 'gourmet' cuisine on offer. I would love to know where the concierge was. I saw the same four staff during my stay three of whom give the impression they would rather be doing something else.All this for more than 100 Euro. Unless you just need somewhere to sleep before or after a flight I would recommend avoiding this 'hotel' I'm sure you'll find somewhere better.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank David G
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We arrived to the hotel late in the evening for a flight the next morning, when I asked to book the courtesy bus to the airport the following morning- I was informed it does not run on Sundays, I was very disappointed as this service was the reason I chose the hotel, and in hooking the hotel it did not state anywhere that this service did not operate on Sundays.
After checking in we went to our room, a few minutes later there was a knock on the door, stating we had been sent to the wrong room, so we moved to the correct room.
We settled into the room and decided to head to the bar for a drink, when we got there (at 8:30pm) it was closed, we were informed by reception it does not open on a Saturday night (I would have thought this the busiest night of the week!).
The room was clean, standard airport hotel room.
The next morning breakfast was buffet. There were no staff in the dining room and everything was self service.
We got a taxi to the Airport which cost €25 for a 6minute drive.
Overall very disappointed with the hotel. Will not be recommending it.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 4, 2013

A no frills establishment close enough to the Geneva airport and downtown Geneva to be adequate for our needs but out of the more pricey area. Located in a commercial high-rise residential district with some services available within walking distance. An on site restaurant which again is...adequate but closed Sundays. A reasonable breakfast. Nothing special but completely meets the needs for those in transit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple