All reviews geneva airport drinking water double bed scrambled eggs affordable hotel close to the airport reception staff clean hotel stayed one night large supermarket kitchenette wellness taxi studio
Reviewed January 15, 2017

We stayed in this hotel on 7.1.2017, coming in late hrs from Venice, Italy. We were to catch a flght at 7:20am next morning. We arrived after 10pm on 7th. It appeared hotel was in suspicious part of town/felt unsafe. Room had stained brown carpet throughout. Bathroom had fancy shower, but tub had smething white, plastic, attached, with brown gunk inside. Black hair was present on sheets. This was the worst hotel i stayed in, declared 4 stars.
I cannot understand, who in the right mind, gave this hotel 4 stars.
This hotel was over$130 a night, but not even worth $50 a night. Under the curcumstances, we had to be here only several hrs, and happy we have left.

Room tip: Please run away and do not book, it is dirty
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mdcrystal71
OdalysVacances, Gérant at Appart'hotel et Spa Odalys Ferney Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Dear Client,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Ferney residence.
Our Apart'hotel is located in a neighbourhood mixing businesses and residential areas, ideally located just minutes from Palexpo and Geneva Airport. We are concerned about the feedback of our customers, and regarding your comment about safety, we have staff onsite 24 hours a day.
As for the carpet it is indeed patterned beige and brown but there are no stains, it may just seem this way and the staff ensures that the establishment is clean after every departure.
Finally, as for the bath, there is a shower gel available, packed in a plastic container.
The entire onsite team is available in case of any inconveniences, we invite our guests to contact them without hesitation so that they can find solutions quickly.

We hope to welcome you back to our establishments in the future.
regards

Reviewed January 9, 2017

I inhabited a studio suite with kitchenette and I must confess that it was one of the best hotels in my experience: highly professional service, all necessary accomodations, modern furniture & equipment, spa, perfect view from windows, quiet surroundings.
I cooked myself, thus will not say anything about the kitchen of the hotel. But all the rest, incl. room service and shuttle bus to airport of Geneva made my stay a pleasant and cosy adventure during a business trip to Geneva.

Room tip: Studio suite with two rooms is the best.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

We only chose this hotel beacuse it is close to the airport and half price of the Swiss hotels.
But we're surprised by the huge room (junior suit) with a great shower and bathroom.
Free parking outside the front door which in Geneva costs 30chf was a great value
Did not get to the spa or breakfast as we checked out early.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2016

I wanted to first book a place that has shuttle service and it didn't tell me the shuttle schedule until AFTER I booked. The shuttle does not go early in the morning. However, isn't that the main reason people book to stay close to the airport over night? Just be aware. Anyways, nice pool for relaxation. Hammam smell a bit weird. Good price overall.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2016

I chose this hotel in order to have a fairly large room and a place close to the airport and Geneva.
The room was nice, fairly clean and very good size. Staff was friendly and breakfast was good and varied.
The only downside is the access from the airport. The shittle provided is only from the hotel and with fairly limited hours. I had problems fiding a cab to the hotel and I also had to order one from the hotel as I was leaving early. I am not sure I will choose this location again next time I have to work in Geneva, unless I have a rental car.

Date of stay: November 2016