All reviews geneva airport drinking water double bed scrambled eggs close to the airport reception staff clean hotel stayed one night large supermarket wellness taxi studio
Reviewed April 30, 2013

In the context of Geneva this place is relatively good value. In the context of the wider world, of course, like everything in or near Switzerland, it is a total rip off.

We spent one month here when we first moved to Geneva. Unfortunately for us the place had recently opened which meant lots of the facilities were not available, there was noise and dust from the building work and things were constantly breaking. We had a few issues with the staff - the reception staff were sometimes surly (some were lovely so it just depended) and the cleaners left a lot to be desired.

The kitchenette was very small and obviously not very practical. Overall we liked the contemporary decor and the rooms are a reasonable size. In the context of the region, overall, it's not bad. Hopefully now all of the teething issues have been sorted (I must mention that the handyman they employ was excellent at fixing our numerous problems) and the facilities you are paying for will actually be available(!). In my opinion they opened the place much too early when they weren't really ready to and the guests suffered. They really should have offered a lower price to guests at that period in time but as you quickly learn in this part of the world, value for money and customer service are not their strong point, to say the least....

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have travelled a lot in my life,but it was a wonderful experience to stay in a four star hotel,every room has fitted kitchen.Bathroom had different gadgets,unbelievable.It is suited for tourist, travelling in a car.Room was brilliant,very clean.Hotel reception was 24/7 and very courteous, smiling,helpful service.
The only draw back is that there was no dinning facility.They serve only breakfast.

Room tip: Suitable for travellers with own transport
Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I don't usually fill in these reviews but my experience of this place was excellent - and I have stayed at more 5 star hotels in my time than most. I was though nearly put off staying at the hotel after reading the bad reviews but am so pleased I ignored them. Very helpful staff, excellent rooms for the price - we had a family suite - and the bonus of a very nice swimming pool, gym and sauna for a just an extra 2 euros each and that was to pay for the flip flops.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank eurocanon
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I spent 4 nights here and would definitely make use of it again. The staff were excellent and the service was good. The first room I had wasn't particularly good but they changed it straight away. I would have given it 5 points if it weren't for that problem. Good value if you are doing work in Geneva and don't want to pay Geneva prices for the stay.

Date of stay: February 2013
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I don't usually fill in these reviews but my experience of this place was dreadful. Our flight had been canceled so we booked to stay here via an external website. When we arrived there was just one person on the desk (the night porter) who really didn't know what he was doing. He said he couldn't give us a room until he had confirmation from the external website even though we had an email with the confirmation to show him. There were other people in the same position as us who were sleeping on the sofas in reception. He simply didn't know how to use the system. After about 2 hours of not being given keys to a room (at 1am) we went next door to the park and suites hotel where the service was 1000 times better. My advice is to go there or somewhere else instead.

Date of stay: January 2013