Appart'hotel et Spa Odalys Ferney Geneve
$117
$113
$103
  • Pool
Residence La Reserve(Ferney-Voltaire)(Great Value!)
$165
L'Hotel de France(Ferney-Voltaire)
Stars Geneve Aeroport(Ferney-Voltaire)
Median Geneve Aeroport(Ferney-Voltaire)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsjunior suitegeneva airportaffordable hoteldouble bedgood sizenice poolsmall kitchenclean hotelclose to the airportlarge supermarketother hotelspublic transportshuttle servicebusishhammamaccommodations
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have travelled a lot in my life,but it was a wonderful experience to stay in a four star hotel,every room has fitted kitchen.Bathroom had different gadgets,unbelievable.It is suited for tourist, travelling in a car.Room was brilliant,very clean.Hotel reception was 24/7 and very courteous, smiling,helpful service.
The only draw back is that there was no dinning facility.They serve only breakfast.

Room Tip: Suitable for travellers with own transport
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I don't usually fill in these reviews but my experience of this place was excellent - and I have stayed at more 5 star hotels in my time than most. I was though nearly put off staying at the hotel after reading the bad reviews but am so pleased I ignored them. Very helpful staff, excellent rooms for the price - we had a family suite - and the bonus of a very nice swimming pool, gym and sauna for a just an extra 2 euros each and that was to pay for the flip flops.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank eurocanon
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I spent 4 nights here and would definitely make use of it again. The staff were excellent and the service was good. The first room I had wasn't particularly good but they changed it straight away. I would have given it 5 points if it weren't for that problem. Good value if you are doing work in Geneva and don't want to pay Geneva prices for the stay.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I don't usually fill in these reviews but my experience of this place was dreadful. Our flight had been canceled so we booked to stay here via an external website. When we arrived there was just one person on the desk (the night porter) who really didn't know what he was doing. He said he couldn't give us a room until he had confirmation from the external website even though we had an email with the confirmation to show him. There were other people in the same position as us who were sleeping on the sofas in reception. He simply didn't know how to use the system. After about 2 hours of not being given keys to a room (at 1am) we went next door to the park and suites hotel where the service was 1000 times better. My advice is to go there or somewhere else instead.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Phil S
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Travelling by car and wanting to visit Geneva on our way, Odalys Ferney Voltaire was the perfect catch to keep the budget down and to enjoy a 4 star service. I checked many Geneva hotels, but the prices were 3 to 10 times higher. On the other hand, Ferney Voltaire is only 10 to 15 minutes from Geneva's cente, car drive ( I didn't have any trouble to park the car in the streets).
The apartments we got for only 112 Euros per night was very spacious with equipped kitchenette, suitable for longer or business stays. The staff are very helpfull and professional, the wi fi worked perfectly and the parking outside the hotel's entrance is free.
The village of Ferney Voltaire is quite charming by the way, with nice restaurants and shops located in the main street
I would defenitely visit again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family