“Polite staff, terrible response” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Appart'Hotel Ferney Geneve

Appart'Hotel Ferney Geneve
San Carlos, California
“Polite staff, terrible response”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for two nights, during a heat wave. The air conditioning broke, and was not repaired. The morning of our departure at 5am there was no electricity, no one to help, no phone to call the concierge (who hadn't arrived yet anyway). We had to pack while keeping the door open to use the corridor lights (only our room had an electricity problem). Our rooms were double charged, and by the time the refund was done, i lost money on the exchange rate of the mistake (!!!!!).

Upon our return, I tried to email our reference contact, with no results. I eventually included in my mail Odalys executives, still to no results.

I strongly suggest you stay elsewhere.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Shocked to read the poor reviews after booking, came away as a couple touring Europe for a couple of nights, reception spoke perfect English and were very polite and helpful, the room was great for two people with plenty of room. Ok a few very minor decor issues if you are picky but the room was very well decorated and spotless, the kitchen is slightly limited but fine unless you expected to cook full meals. Location is great for Lake Geneva and all surrounding areas with a car but may be a bit difficult otherwise but shops are within walking and a large Carrefour. Don't be put off by the other reviews I stay in 4 & 5 star hotels all the time and loved the accommodation which once the spa is complete should be even better

• Stayed August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Usti nad Labem, Czech Republic
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

During the EBACE this was one of few places which was reasonably priced. The hotel is still under construction, but it was't that bad. At least they didn't start drilling till 8:30 or so...The room was OK, reasonably clean but I have to say that the finish (tiling etc) was bad. It took couple of minutes to get the hot water running. Although there is a kitchenette in the room, I can not imagine how anyone would actually cook there (the room was rather small). I would say it is OK for a short business trip - close to the airport, less traffic, but I wouldn't choose this for a family holiday...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank B S

Travelers are raving about these Ferney-Voltaire hotels

Liverpool, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

We booked a room for 3 nights at this so called 3* hotel for our anniversay. Never again!!
When we checked into our room we found that the toilet seat was broken, the air conditioning was not working and it was very dusty due to the on-going building works.

Our room was not even cleaned even though we left a "PLEASE CLEAN MY ROOM" tag on the door the night before!

I would rather sleep in a tent in the middle of the fields then stay at this hotel again!

Room Tip: dont book...