WINNER WONDERLAND

“Not bad, but not finished” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Appart'Hotel Ferney Geneve

Appart'Hotel Ferney Geneve
Usti nad Labem, Czech Republic
“Not bad, but not finished”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

During the EBACE this was one of few places which was reasonably priced. The hotel is still under construction, but it was't that bad. At least they didn't start drilling till 8:30 or so...The room was OK, reasonably clean but I have to say that the finish (tiling etc) was bad. It took couple of minutes to get the hot water running. Although there is a kitchenette in the room, I can not imagine how anyone would actually cook there (the room was rather small). I would say it is OK for a short business trip - close to the airport, less traffic, but I wouldn't choose this for a family holiday...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank B S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

We booked a room for 3 nights at this so called 3* hotel for our anniversay. Never again!!
When we checked into our room we found that the toilet seat was broken, the air conditioning was not working and it was very dusty due to the on-going building works.

Our room was not even cleaned even though we left a "PLEASE CLEAN MY ROOM" tag on the door the night before!

I would rather sleep in a tent in the middle of the fields then stay at this hotel again!

Room Tip: dont book...