“Staff arent particualrly friendly”
Review of Karishma Lounge

Karishma Lounge
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Have been to this restaurant lots of times.. Decor is very nice inside. The staff are pretty poorly trained, Waitor knocked over a glass of water on our table and didn't even appologise.

Onion Bhajis are the best starter on the menu, samosa's were pretty average. I think the curry sauce is abit generic as the mains come far too quickly. Was a nice evening,

tip. the owners have a restaurant in ferney-voltaire which I think is alot better

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Saturday night was packed, very nice food, efficient service and we didn't find them rude at all! They have got a reputation for being rude but we were warmly welcomed efficiently dealt with and acknowledged as we left

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Food is amazing, service extremely fast and friendly. Interior is decorated nicely. We ate there twice while we were there on business. Will go back!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Nice settings, good food but a bit pricey. Like other Indian in the area better.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I regularly take the short trip over the border to get a take-away from Karishma, and occasionally I will actually sit down to eat there. I do this as the indian food locally is poor and Karishma is the best of a bad bunch.

Ok in fairness the decor is excellent and the food quite good but it seems they are deliberately trying to ruin this by treating the paying public with utter disdain, it seems to be policy to have a surly and arrogant attitude that I have never witnessed in any other part of the world.

For me the food is most important but to be served by a sneering man who never thanks me for my bsuiness and slams down the phone whan I make my tak-away order is rapidly losing it's appeal.

3  Thank reesdavid