“Beware all Da Vinci fans”
Review of Da Vinci

Da Vinci
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Da Vinci plunges you into the heart of Divonne-les-Bains. The terrace extends along the central square and you take full advantage of this special area. Ideally located in South-East, the first ray of sun is for you! The kitchen at Da Vinci is a wide variety to offer each type of its favorite food, uncompromising: entries but entry-fish are offered a la carte for your pleasure and the chef will make even the entry The Da Vinci if you ask him to surprise you! Then, pastas and risottos and meat and fish served with vegetables of the day are a great choice that will make your time at a moment of Da Vinci tasting and relaxing and memorable. The Da Vinci.
Geneva, Switzerland
“Beware all Da Vinci fans”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

In the past I have experienced great food and service in this restaurant. It appears the management has changed during the last 3 months.
Beware of unpalatable open wine, seafood risotto served with closed, small shells hidden under the rice (enough to cause illness) and when complaining politely, unprofessional behavior from the management. Sadly, a very disappointing evening!

1 Thank Deborah B

Geneva, Switzerland
“totally unprofessional !!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We've been going to this restaurant for the past few years to celebrate 2 peoples birthdays and we've always been very happy. Last night we had an extremely disappointing time. They served us with open wine which was 'off' and they knew it as they replaced it without even smelling or tasting it. Then one of us had the sea food risotto. The meal came and 4 of the 4 clams were closed, which is a bad sign. When we spoke to the owner he was outstandingly rude to us : we've been to thousands of top class restaurants, as one of us is a chef, and have never been treated so appaulingly!! I would certainly not recommend this restaurant. The owner has only been there for 3 months and he really didn't do himself any favours. We've never been so badly treated!!!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank sue p
Essex, England
“Very nice food and friendly service”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Open later than many other local restaurants. The staff wre very helpful and the food was excellent. Plenty of interesting choices from Steak Tartare to Steak with Gorgonzola to Whiskey Sorbet!

Well worth a visit!

“Extremely disappointing!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This was our fourth visit.Last night Tues.26th Nov the evening did not get off to a good start when we had to send back the open wine. We were three ladies celebrating our birthdays. We all had pasta dishes, the one I chose was a sea food risotto. I discovered that there were four clams of which were all closed, this is not normal. I pointed this out to the waiter. He immediately said that they have fish delivered every Tuesday. He took the dish away, returned with the dish and proceeded in a furious manner to show me how I had not opened the clams! I was given no compensation what so ever and ended up having to pay 23euros for a dish which was clearly not edible. I was disgusted with the attitude of the staff especially the head waiter Alfredo. This is simply not acceptable. On returning home I was ill all night and the next day with an upset stomach. I will certainly not be returning and will highly recommend that my friends do not to dine at this restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
Paris
“Don't try the pizza!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I had listened that morning to a show on Rede Uno about how to make a good pizza .. So I ordered one for dinner, which was a mistake, because this is not a pizzeria! The pizza was pretty bad, so, if you go to this restaurant where service is smiling and fast, try anything but pizza!!