“Wonderful food, lovely people, great service”
Review of Pizzeria Innocenti

Pizzeria Innocenti
Ranked #9 of 30 Restaurants in Combloux
Reviewed August 4, 2017

First time visiting Pizzeria Innocenti. Really attentive staff, lovely atmosphere and wonderfully tasty pizzas. I would highly recommend you try their food, we can't wait to eat there again

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Family was tired so wanted take away pizza. I popped down and ordered direct. The owner / staff was extremely helpful and chatty and ducked around my French and chatted in English. The pizza list is extensive and interesting.
Pizzas were thin crispy and tasty.

Reviewed March 27, 2017

Visited Innocenti with some friends, the food was amazing as was the service. this is a family run business who go out of there way to ensure you have an unforgettable meal, I would throughly recommend this restaurant and look forward to visiting again soon.

Steve from Surrey

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

These pizza's are a joke! I don't know what that was, but that was not a pizza. More some kind of bread with tomato and cheese on it.

Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

e visited with my two boys. this is among the best pizzas we ever had. The tiramisu was also excellent. I strongly recommend this place.