“Good pizza”
Review of La Petite Auberge

La Petite Auberge
Cuisines: French
Reviewed December 28, 2018

The Pizza was good, but the menu was poor, a better selection would be welcome in this lovely little restaurant

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed February 20, 2017

This place has a nice selection of beers and good pizza but that's it. The steak tasted good but the cut of meat was poor. The service is average at best. The atmosphere is cozy but can get really loud. The night we ate there the apartment above caught fire and we had to evacuate.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Went here with my sister and 3 kids to eat pizza.

I speak some French enough to understand that when I went into the bar to order drinks the barman was being rude to men sat at the bar about me being English!

He even served other people over my head who came in after me.

Waited over an hour for burnt pizza even though people who came in after us were being served their food.

Avoid!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed March 8, 2016

Very nice food and was consistently nice. Nice waiters and waitresses. Be ready to get a table as it opens, because it was very busy evry night (or book if you can be bothered).

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed March 6, 2016

Good food at a good price. Very popular so mightb have to wait for table in bar, which wasn;t a problem for me as sport on tv and great pint of guiness. Patron cam be a bit offputting but its just his style and I found him very amusing.

Date of visit: January 2016