“Cozy atmosphere”
Review of La Montagne

La Montagne
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at this place. They serve very good food and delicious desserts.
I can recomand the lamb and the alcoholic pancakes:)

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed December 2, 2017

I went to this restaurant with one of my friend. The menu is quite limited and the food was no more than average... Definitely not worth the price. The worst was the chef/owner (who seem a bit drunk) and was very rude to us. From the start he made us feel not welcome although the restaurant was empty. We left straight after finishing our meal.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Excellent, tasty food and very nice ambience ! Typical alpine dishes, professionally made and very friendly staff.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 20, 2017

The food here was awesome. You must visit this place but make a reservation the day you arrive. It is small and quaint but the food is delicious.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Normally I'm to lazy to leave feedback but!! I found this place on trip advisor and I fell in love when I tested the food. Last year I went to Brides Les Baines but this year I went to Gervains Les Bains which is 70km away. I tried different places in Gervais but it's was so so. At the end I decided to take my girlfriend to the place that is 70km away. Next year going for snowboarding to Brides Les Bains again and one of main reasons coz I'm going to eat every day in this place! Super friendly stuff, amazing good, menu in my Russian language! You will be mad if u go to eat somewhere else! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: February 2017