Beautiful medieval building and very spacious clean rooms, excellent and friendly service. The views were wonderful and the garden was lovely. Nice outdoor and indoor bar and eating area. There are no elevators and no ground floor rooms. Have a knee problem so got the rooms just one floor up and although the steep stone steps were not ideal, it was doable. Tea or drinks available anytime. It's located way high up in the old town. The Roman ruins are actually down below - you can walk or drive to get to them, but any walking back up to the old town will be steep. The whole experience was idyllic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Beffroi is situated in the centre of the medieval city of Vaison la Romaine. The atmosphere is more of a private home than a hotel. The location provides rest, stunning views, terraced gardens and also a swimming pool overlooking the town. Welcome to Provence !! L'Hostellerie "Le Beffroi" offers you rooms with such comfort that that you forget that you are residing le one of the most beautiful XVI century estates at the heart of the Haute Ville of Vaison la Romaine. The antique furniture and the domineering view of the countryside, the gardens let you imagine that you are in a different time. These surroundings allow you to truly relax and step back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hostellerie le Beffroi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Beffroi Hotel Vaison-La-Romaine
- Hostellerie Le Beffroi Vaison-La-Romaine, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France