Perfect B&B for a visit to Vaison-la-Romaine and the nearby Cotes du Rhone wineries. Hosts are friendly if a little formal, inn is very clean and breakfast is good. Fans of well decorated places will love all the antiques, books and vintage posters. Plenty of sitting areas for relaxing and views from the rooms are scenic. Best of all the pillows are lush and there are extras. Parking is down the street but you can drop your luggage at the inn and then park the car. Town of Vaison-la-Romaine makes an excellent base for exploring this beautiful area. Roman ruins, a great Tuesday market and several worthwhile restaurants make this one of the better towns in the region. In the winter the smaller towns, though a must see, are dead. Few hotels, restaurants or shops are open so stay in Vaison if visiting in the off season. Looking forward to our next visit to L'Eveche.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B in the old bishop's hotel of Vaison la romaine. The guesthouse has 3 rooms and two suites in the old quarter of Vaison la romaine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your L'Eveche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Eveche Hotel Vaison-La-Romaine
- L'Eveche Vaison-La-Romaine, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France