My fiance and I came over from Washington, DC for a cycling tour of Provence. We stayed three nights at L'Eveche with Jean-Loupe and Aude. Both Aude and Jean-Loupe spoke English and made our stay extremely pleasant. Our room overlooked one of the ancient cobblestone roads in the medieval district. With a castle up the hill and town just across the bridge, the location was perfect. Our breakfast each morning was on the balcony overlooking Vaison la Romaine. We couldn't have asked for better hosts or a better location for our first three nights in Provence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B in the old bishop's hotel of Vaison la romaine. The guesthouse has 5 rooms in the old quarter of Vaison la romaine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your L'Eveche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Eveche Hotel Vaison-La-Romaine
- L'Eveche Vaison-La-Romaine, Provence, France