Google
More Info
from $123.56
More Info
2,785 results
All reviews bird park pink flamingos entrance fee bird life beautiful birds wings water birds small cafe nice park watch the birds bird watchers longer walk insect repellent their natural habitat wild horses le parc information boards
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went today and it was fantastic. Loved it all. The Flamingo's so cute and funny. Lots of other birds.Went into all the hides and saw lots of different types of water birds
We also so a rat type of creature. We did the whole park. Take a picnic and mosquito repellent is required everywhere in the Camargue region
Lots of picnic spots. Was Humid today. We enjoyed the experience and it was reasonably priced

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I absolutely loved this! It is worth the 7.5 Euros! I spent 3.5 hours here, walked the whole 6.9 kms and went into to every blind to see the animals.

My one concern - near section 13 - was that there were peope camping on the outskirt of the park. They had relieved themselves and threw their dirty toilet paper with feces over the fence. I did try to tell the person working the front but he was more concerned with getting people through the gate. He kept telling me he needed 2 minutes, but, after about 20 minutes of waiting to tell him that it needed to be cleaned up, my tax had come. I left and he had no idea what I wanted to tell him.

The overall experience was excellent! I encourage you to do the whole park! Go up and down the view points, check out the blinds and spend time walking. After you have done the walk, treat yourself at the little bar for a beer and a sandwich! You will not be disappointed! I have raved about this experience to all of my friends and family and would spend another day there!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019

This is the first time that I’ve seen flamingoes in their natural habitat. Hundreds of them in the shallow waters of this park. It has a wooden cabin with small watching holes to see the flamingoes at a closer distance. There are herons and other species. Huge water rats too.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank vic10101
Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

We are a small family traveling in the area and love the outdoors. The park was even better than we could imagine. Hundreds of beautiful flamingos in their natural habitat. There were small shelters to get closer for photos, but the entire property is a photographer's dream. It's magnificent! We are looking forward to returning soon!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019

What impressed me most about this park is the quality of the information posters. They actually educate as well as inform, and give excellent zoological facts. Well done!
The park offers short and easy strolls, as well as longer, more taxing walks. You can see a lot of life on the short walks, which are also obviously very popular with locals for a quick outing.
The longer walks offer a more natural environment and a quieter walk. Here you can see the marsh as it looks without too much human interference. The bird hides, unfortunately, have the observation slits situated at awkward heights - I had to either bend down or stretch to the top of my toes. I'm sure I'm pretty average height. Do not let that put you off, you can see plenty without standing in a hide. Take a hat, there is not much shade but there is a kiosk where you can buy refreshments and sit in the shade.
It was a thrill to see the European beavers and coypus. A lifer tick for my mammal book!

Date of experience: August 2019