Words cant even describe what a fabulous place this is...but I will try! My boyfriend and I stayed here in Sept. 2010 and we were immediately welcomed with happy and relaxed faces, which makes you want to stay permanently. Alison, Peter and Spike gave us the run down and tour of the grounds which was more and more beautiful with each step. The pool area (looks out to the ocean) has lounges and dining. This is also where you have, what I deemed, "the best breakfast ever!" There is also a bar and lounge area with plenty to drink. Our room was facing the garden and it was perfect in every way....bed - comfy, shower - you wont want to get out, TV - plenty to choose from. You are also provided with all the necessities one could possibly ask for. My favorite - makeup remover pads! The beach is a beautiful walk of about 15 mins (depending on how much you drink). This place is literally a home away from home. It is paradise and the couple who own the Pavillon de Pampelonne, Alison and Peter, were so lovely and helpful. The staff was also a pleasure! I miss this place and everyone who made it a blast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upmarket stylish Maison d'Hote villa consisting of 9 bedrooms situated around a large pool terrace close to Pampelonne Beach and half way between Saint Tropez and Ramatuelle. Open from Easter to the end of October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Pavillon de Pampelonne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De Pampelonne Hotel St-Tropez
- Pavillon De Pampelonne St Tropez