We have recently returned from the south of France which included a week-end at the Pavillon de Pampellone. The villa is fabulous and the hosts, Alison and Peter were most welcoming and friendly. It is an oasis of calm in the busy St Tropez and Pampellone beach area with beautiful rooms and a fantastic terrace and pool area and because of the number of guests, we often had the pool to ourselves.
Alison and Peter were happy to make restaurant recommendations and reservations and organise taxis into St Tropez. The taxis are expensive but no different to anywhere else on the Cote d’Azur. The villa is also well placed for the Pampelonne beaches which are a short walk away. Fully recommended and well worth a visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upmarket stylish Maison d'Hote villa consisting of 9 bedrooms situated around a large pool terrace close to Pampelonne Beach and half way between Saint Tropez and Ramatuelle. Open from Easter to the end of October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Pavillon de Pampelonne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De Pampelonne Hotel St-Tropez
- Pavillon De Pampelonne St Tropez