We just returned from 3 nights at PdeP. What a great place! First location: it is 7min drive to downtown st tropez. it is a 10 min walk to club 55, nikki beach etc. There are NO closer nice hotels to the beach than this - And it is reasonably priced. We spend our first night in St Tropez going out late night and enjoying the nightlife, and were SO happy to return to PdeP and rest and relax at the calm pool. We went to lunch at Club 55, and were falling over laughting when we saw the crammed beaches with all the people showing off. So we had a quick dip in the ocean and returned to our tranquille beautiful pool. For the price of this hotel, you can stay in a dingy hole in St Tropez... or you can stay on the beach, with great hosts. Peter and Alison were sooo helpful - Peter told us about the right places to go to for dinner, the right times, and was very funny and helpful. The couple also hosts a bbq for all the guests on Monday nights which was very fun - most other tenants in this 9 room hotel are returning visitors who stay for a few weeks at a time, so was fun to meet them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upmarket stylish Maison d'Hote villa consisting of 9 bedrooms situated around a large pool terrace close to Pampelonne Beach and half way between Saint Tropez and Ramatuelle. Open from Easter to the end of October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pavillon de Pampelonne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De Pampelonne Hotel St-Tropez
- Pavillon De Pampelonne St Tropez