Wonderful little hotel close to all the beaches (incl Club 55/Cap 21/Nikki Beach) and the main hub of activity in St Tropez. The hotel is immaculately cleaned and maintained. The new owner is very nice and welcoming and willing to go the extra step with everything from arranging beaches/restaurants/taxis to catering to special requests. The hotel itself is rather small and cozy. You get a feeling like you're staying at your own villa with a wonderul pool and a breathtaking view of the bay. Would definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upmarket stylish Maison d'Hote villa consisting of 9 bedrooms situated around a large pool terrace close to Pampelonne Beach and half way between Saint Tropez and Ramatuelle. Open from Easter to the end of October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Pavillon de Pampelonne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De Pampelonne Hotel St-Tropez
- Pavillon De Pampelonne St Tropez