My partner and I stayed in this hotel for a weekend break at the end of June. It is expensive, but so is everything else in this area and taking this into account I feel we had value for money. We had a room with a terrace which had great views over the garden and bay and the room was a reasonable size.
We ate in the restaurant one evening and the food was good, although very expensive. Apart from the expense, we didn't eat there again as the menu didn't change, and we felt we had exhausted the options that appealed to us on the first evening. We actually found another restaurant in the village 'La Farigoulette' which was excellent value and served home-cooked local food.
The staff at the hotel were all very friendly and helpful.
In summary, it isn't cheap but neither is anywhere else and so if you are prepared to pay to stay in this area, then this is a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a Provencal style hotel with an amazing view on Ramatuelle village, viniards and Pampelonne Bay. 41 rooms with Terrace or Balcony, Junior Suite or family rooms. A nice pool loved in a Mediterranean vegetation. A charming and traditonnal house to relax. The restaurant has a great view with Provencal food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hostellerie Le Baou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Baou Hotel Ramatuelle
- Hostellerie Le Baou Ramatuelle