TripAdvisor
Review Highlights
Calanc’O Kayak paddle

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Teresita B
A great way to see the calanques

Reviewed July 22, 2019
Woody5958
Wanaka
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cassis
from $73.79
from $136.23
from $79.47
More Info
All reviews great guide excellent trip morning tour unforgettable experience meeting point port miou take pictures en vau south of france marseille calanques wetsuits safety exercise sea journey company
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We kayak for 3 hours in Cassis, France which is the shortest one . For three hours , you’ll see Three Calanques . Renaud from Calanc’O kayak paddle is very knowledgeable and made sure we’re safe throughout the trip . We had wet suit for the cold water aside from our life vest . The view is beautiful , passing tall limestones on each Calanques and the tourquoise water . This was a great experience, that is to Renaud.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

We spent 3 hours on the morning tour. The briefing was thorough and safety is paramount. Our group was a mix of experienced paddlers and those new to kayaking. We visited the 3 calanques nearest to Cassis and spent half an hour on the beach at En Vau- lovely to go swimming and have a snack break. I would recommend the tour to anyone who has never kayaked or done only a little. For more experienced paddlers there are plenty of kayaks to hire at the main beach in Cassis. Bring water, snacks, Sunhat anda camera. Would love to see the area out of season when the crowds are fewer.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

I took the three hour tour from Cassis – Port Miou Calanque yesterday afternoon. Renaud arranged for a one-man kayak so I could join the tour, it was a fantastic experience, paddling around the Calanques and it’s crystal clear waters, including a stop in En Vou for swimming. It is the stand-out of my trip to Marseille. The meeting point is not easily accessible via public transport, so I recommend catching an Uber/taxi.

Highly recommend this excursion Renaud is an excellent guide!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 19, 2019

My boyfriend and I had an amazing time kayaking the Calanques on our holiday last week. Renaud was excellent at communicating beforehand and gave us precise directions to the car park meeting point. He was very patient and knowledgable of the area too. We did the half-day tour (3hrs) which was the perfect amount of time for us, including a 1/2 hour break to swim, take pictures and relax before heading back to Port Miou. We would definitely do it again, don’t miss out!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019

My husband and I went on a half-day kayak tour with Renaud in late May, and it was easily one of the best experiences I've ever had while traveling. Renaud was very communicative and helpful leading up to the tour date, and he is highly knowledgeable about the area. The three calanques we visited were amazing, and we would absolutely go for the full-day tour if we ever find ourselves back in Cassis. Many thanks to Renaud for such a wonderful, unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: May 2019