“I ♥ BADA:”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

great food!
great location with a beautiful view!
great music!
and nice people ...... we will be back in August!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

the atmosphere was great. sitting outdoors on the beach and being able to relax in such a chill environment was a great experience. I hope to visit bada again later this summer.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is "the place "to be when in the south of France..The food is just FANTASTIC. The music is a delight for your mind and Theo the host treat all is customers with the attention that each one of us dream of..I will be coming back as often as possible ..LOVE IT!!!!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went to BADA with my wife and friends and had the best service, drinks and food there.
Staff really friendly and food so tasty.
We had a fun and a amazing time and for sure we are coming back soon again to this lovely place and beach club.
Ambience and music was stunning also and really great to set the vipe for the perfect day and evening. Can recommend all to go there to this great Beach club. BRAVO!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have been there twice and it is a great beach club. I know the south of France very well and this is one of the most amazing beach club in the area. The quality of the service and the food is outstanding. I felt the NYC vibe and in fact I found out that the owner, Theo, lived in NYC for several years running great club in the big apple. The atmosphere during the day is very relaxing, but the best part is to enjoy the sunset looking at the sea with a good cocktail!
I'll go back for sure this coming summer!

1  Thank Dondoppe