“Wonderful for a honeymoon”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cassis
Les Roches Blanches
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Cassis
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We came to the Roches Blanches during our honeymoon in France during the summer of 2011. We loved it.
We got a seaview room, which had a terrace/balcony, it was well worth the extra expense. We stayed 3 nights and had breakfast each morning which, though expensive, was excellent and a true luxury.

The service at the hotel and the room itself were, in our opinion, top notch. The staff were exceedingly nice and quite patient with my non-existent french and my wife's hesitant Quebecois french.
The restaurant was fantastic, we dined on a warm still evening, and the fresh fish was divine.

My only regret was that we did not stay longer. I could have sat and admired the mediterranean from the hotel grounds for at least a week.

The town of Cassis was very charming and well within walking distance for those able to navigate small hills.

Thank you to the Roches Blanches for a wonderful honeymoon experience!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sean G

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed in this amazing hotel for 2 days and loved every minute of it. The staff was so kind and helpful. They even upgraded our garden view room to an ocean view room free of charge! Never ate breakfast or any other meal at the hotel, it was a bit out of my budget. I ordered a coke which cost me over $8. The pool & view are truly breath taking and I never wanted to leave. the rooms were very quaint & functual. I dream of my short weekend in Cassis and cannot wait to return one day. Its about a 10 minute walk along the road to the city center. Gotta go to the fresh market too and hike the calanques!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2011

What a lovely, lovely hotel!

Although sort of tough to find though the location is totally worth it, when you do arrive, you will notice this hotel is very artsy and has a lot of charm and character. The lobby is very artistic, the pool is gorgeous, and the views from the hotel of Cassis are breathtaking.

We were very happy with Les Roches Blanches and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in Cassis. I would love to stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tanya W
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Great location, big rooms (even for France) and very nice and friendly staff make our stay in the hotel for non forgettable.
we have stayed at the regular rooms (without veranda and not sea side) the room was great. clean and full of space. big enough to put extra bad for our little girl (4 years old) and to move around.the sea is just 1 minute away and the view of the bay and Calanques is amazing. breackfast was expensicve (Euro 16 per person) and we did not take it.
it was easy to get cafe and crosoin outside.
Cassis was amazing!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2010

I'm shocked at the negative reviews on this site. My wife and I have stayed at this hotel on almost a dozen occasions over the past 16 years and we've enjoyed every minute of it. The location and views and pool and restaurant setting would be good value at two or three times the price, and the family that owns the hotel is unfailingly friendly and helpful. The rooms are not the most up-to-date and the parking is crowded (although the staff handles the cars and we have never had a problem), but that's all part of the non-institutional feel. the breakfasts are expensive but the view literally can't be beaten. I would not recommend staying here without a car in the heat of the summer, if you intend to walk back and forth to town, but otherwise I find it hard to imagine people with any sort of realistic expectations not being wildly enthusiastic.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SteveYanks
Reviewed September 26, 2010

Definitely not worth the money and how on earth did they get four stars? Probably the location, right on the edge of the water (but a walk up and down 2 hills with a very narrow sidewalk to get to town), the common areas and room decor are dated and cheap. Breakfast quality was appalling. Bathrooms really need upgrade. Go with low expectations - Cassis is lovely, the sea is gorgeous. Next time we'll stay in town.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank a_smyth1970
Reviewed September 8, 2010

Cassis is just an absolutely beautiful place. I have been to a few of the bigger cities on the riviera, but this town is just so great. It is smaller and more intimate, yet has outstanding beauty, hiking, and water sports. The location of the hotel is stunning, with outstanding views. The rooms are pricey, and food is expensive, but that's how it is in these parts. We had one of the least expensive rooms (160 euro), which was clean but ordinary, but had decent ocean views. Hiking or kayaking in the nearby Calanques is phenomenal. I would recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple