“Gorgeous!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cassis
Les Roches Blanches
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Cassis
seminole
“Gorgeous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed in this amazing hotel for 2 days and loved every minute of it. The staff was so kind and helpful. They even upgraded our garden view room to an ocean view room free of charge! Never ate breakfast or any other meal at the hotel, it was a bit out of my budget. I ordered a coke which cost me over $8. The pool & view are truly breath taking and I never wanted to leave. the rooms were very quaint & functual. I dream of my short weekend in Cassis and cannot wait to return one day. Its about a 10 minute walk along the road to the city center. Gotta go to the fresh market too and hike the calanques!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

What a lovely, lovely hotel!

Although sort of tough to find though the location is totally worth it, when you do arrive, you will notice this hotel is very artsy and has a lot of charm and character. The lobby is very artistic, the pool is gorgeous, and the views from the hotel of Cassis are breathtaking.

We were very happy with Les Roches Blanches and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in Cassis. I would love to stay here again!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Tanya W
Jerusalem, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

Great location, big rooms (even for France) and very nice and friendly staff make our stay in the hotel for non forgettable.
we have stayed at the regular rooms (without veranda and not sea side) the room was great. clean and full of space. big enough to put extra bad for our little girl (4 years old) and to move around.the sea is just 1 minute away and the view of the bay and Calanques is amazing. breackfast was expensicve (Euro 16 per person) and we did not take it.
it was easy to get cafe and crosoin outside.
Cassis was amazing!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2010

I'm shocked at the negative reviews on this site. My wife and I have stayed at this hotel on almost a dozen occasions over the past 16 years and we've enjoyed every minute of it. The location and views and pool and restaurant setting would be good value at two or three times the price, and the family that owns the hotel is unfailingly friendly and helpful. The rooms are not the most up-to-date and the parking is crowded (although the staff handles the cars and we have never had a problem), but that's all part of the non-institutional feel. the breakfasts are expensive but the view literally can't be beaten. I would not recommend staying here without a car in the heat of the summer, if you intend to walk back and forth to town, but otherwise I find it hard to imagine people with any sort of realistic expectations not being wildly enthusiastic.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank SteveYanks
New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2010

Definitely not worth the money and how on earth did they get four stars? Probably the location, right on the edge of the water (but a walk up and down 2 hills with a very narrow sidewalk to get to town), the common areas and room decor are dated and cheap. Breakfast quality was appalling. Bathrooms really need upgrade. Go with low expectations - Cassis is lovely, the sea is gorgeous. Next time we'll stay in town.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
4 Thank a_smyth1970

Travelers are raving about these Cassis hotels

Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2010

Cassis is just an absolutely beautiful place. I have been to a few of the bigger cities on the riviera, but this town is just so great. It is smaller and more intimate, yet has outstanding beauty, hiking, and water sports. The location of the hotel is stunning, with outstanding views. The rooms are pricey, and food is expensive, but that's how it is in these parts. We had one of the least expensive rooms (160 euro), which was clean but ordinary, but had decent ocean views. Hiking or kayaking in the nearby Calanques is phenomenal. I would recommend a stay here.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Willgetby
Cape Town
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2010

I was bitterley disappointed with our stay at Roches Blanche. You HAVE to be careful of the room they allocate you at this hotel. The room we were given was at the very bottom of the hotel and had the most awful dark and dank passage way to approach it - there was no sea view as trees blocked out what would have been a lovely sea view. I requested a room change - it was refused as the hotel was fully booked - I asked to be moved the next day when rooms become available for incomming guests (I was advised that we were paying the same rate as the guests with a decent view) I was told only the manager could do this. The manager was not there. I requested he be told about my request and that he/she comes back to me - they never did. Other issues: the room was not prepared for a double as requested - the sofa chairs had been removed to accommodate a third bed - making it a triple - this bed was only removed the following day and the coffee table and sofa chairs replaced; the room smelled strongly of artificial air-freshener; there is no carpet or soft furnishings in the dark dank passage leading to the room, so every little noise can be heard - we were regularly disturbed by people talking and unlocking and locking the doors to their rooms; there is a deck above these rooms and every morning and evening they take them out and then later pack them away, making a hellish din if you are in the room below - extremely irritating; the staff at the front desk were incredibly unhelpful when I asked about snorkelling in the village - I was told to go and find out in te village; hot chocolate and coffee ordered on the patio in the evening were cold. All this for E250 per night excluding breakfast- a complete waste of money. This hotel has the most lovely setting - but if you can't see the view - there is not much point! For a four star rating they need to pull up thier socks in terms of customer service and it does not surprise me at all that despite being recently refurbished and a lovely location on the rocks (although a little too far from the centre of town) they only rate 5th on the list of hotels to stay. They should be top but if our experience is anything to go by - the rating will head down over time not up! They need a little serious competition - like another well situated four star hotel! I must mention that I was not charged for the hot drinks - they were taken off the bill, but I never did her from the manager!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple