All reviews indoor pool extensive grounds one night well worth a visit brittany ferries nice park welcoming staff previous visits western france nice setting new chef michelin star superb hotel quirky hotel main autoroute ferry cancellation would highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Staying here was a delight. Everything is either very good or excellent. The bedrooms, the decor of the hotel and best of all, the stunning restaurant. They also have charging stations for electric powered vehicles. I have no negatives.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

An exceptional experience from arrival to departure. Unfortunately only for one evening but we will certainly revisit soon.
Friendly communicative staff creating a relaxed atmosphere, beautiful setting, and possibly the best restaurant experience we have had in some time.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank PaddyB69
Reviewed October 10, 2018

What can I say. Excellent, excellent, excellent. I have never before tasted so many distinctly separate flavours in a single dish of food as at this restaurant. While excellent cuts of meat are served the chef's passion is the delivery of high quality, tasty and succulent vegetables alongside. Indeed, vegetarians can even experience a 7 course guided tour of vegetable dishes accompanied with specially selected wines.

I am fortunate to ache visited this restaurant on a number of occasions and have always left with the desire to return as soon as I can. It is not the cheapest restaurant you will find in the area but the money is very well spent on an experience that will remain with the diner for a long time.

I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

For the price you pay is that hotel top.The welcome at the reception was top.Nothing was to much asked.The room was a little bit small but everything was very clean .
Nice setting and very quiet.We couldn’t eat here and it wasn’t a problem for them.I can come back here when I should be in the neighborhood.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I have been in this hotel but unfortunaltey had a not so good night in this summer season time. No Air conditioning was given despite the ad of it.
The outdoor is very nice, nice park.

The breakfast is 19€ and all eggs cook is additional.

Date of stay: August 2018