“perfect pet friendly villa on excellent site”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Explorer6...
“perfect pet friendly villa on excellent site”
Reviewed September 25, 2019 for a stay in August 2019

This is a superb villa on a wonderful site. The staff are very friendly and see to any faults immediately. The facilities are excellent and the on site restaurant is one of the best, food excellent and owner and staff very friendly and obliging.

Your age range 65+
Sep 25, 2019
Thank you for leaving your comments on the TripAdvisor website. I am so glad that you (and your pet!) enjoyed another successful stay in Les Jardins des Sables d’Olonne. You said that you wanted to return next year and I look forward to organising your next holiday!
Bazz M
“A super Villa and Location!”
Reviewed September 9, 2019 for a stay in August 2019

Me and my family, and my inlaws visited this Villa Complex in Le Sable D'lonne last summer and we had a superb time so this year we decided to book the same Villa complex so we could enjoy yet another week in the Sun! Unfortunately things did not quite go to plan as 2 weeks prior to our holiday my father inlaw fell ill and was no longer able to come.
I let Christophe know as soon as I found out and he was very considerate of our situation and was happy to help at such short notice, after speaking to whoever he needed to he offered us half of our money back and said that Select Villas would keep the other half so that we could put it towards return journey next year or at such late notice he was happy to let us bring along another family instead. We opted for other family members to join us (my brother, wife and his kids) as we did not want our children to miss out on a holiday.
I thought this offer was very generous of Christophe and the team as most holiday companies would have probably turned a blind eye to this, so thankyou for understanding!
Our holiday itself was brilliant again, the Villa, the staff, the location all spot on. Le Sable is a lovely place to visit with a great port and a selection of fine restaurants as well as an amazing sandy beach which runs for miles.
All in all we have had a great experience and would recommend Christophe and Select Villas if you are looking to head to France.
The Ferry was a bit wobbly on the way home though....!

Sep 12, 2019
Thank you your review. Despite the difficult situation you were faced with I am glad that we managed to find a solution and that you were still able to holiday in Jardins D'Olonne this year. I know how much you have enjoyed your time in the residence last year and this year so if you decide to return in 2020 let me know!
FutureEnt...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Another year of bliss”
Reviewed September 3, 2019 for a stay in August 2019

Just returned from our 2nd holiday at Oasis Parc. We absolutely love it here, the villas are wonderful, very clean (apart from behind the sofas) bed are very comfy and there is everything you need. It is just so peaceful on site even though the site is full you would never think so!
We stayed in vip villa 47 this year and 12 last year. I much preferred the furnishings of 12 but 47 had a much more landscaped garden with lots of rockeries. 47 could benefit from an extra wardrobe as the one in the bunk room is padlocked with I assume the owners belongings in so we were short of space for storage and there were only 6 of us!!
The staff are so friendly and go out of their way to help you. We hired some bikes me other than my mums one which broke down we thoroughly enjoyed cycling into the town and along the coast.
One thing to mention is beware of the dog poo, there seems to be a lot through the grass paths, my children kept getting it on their shoes and bikes and it was still there days later.

Sep 5, 2019
Thank you for your review and comments. I am delighted that you have enjoyed yet another great holiday in Jardins D'Olonne.
I would have to agree that the furnishings of villa number 12 are lovely but indeed villa 47 has more garden and landscaped space. Whilst all villas are of the same standard the decor inside, gardens and pool shapes do vary and all have something different to offer.
Please rest assured that I will look into the issues you raised and see if some improvements can be made.
If you are planning on staying in Jardins D'Olonne for a third time then feel free to contact me directly so that I can make sure that you are allocated your preferred villa assuming that you book early enough as the best villas tend to go early as you can imagine! Once again thank you for your booking.
GrandTour...
“Stay at Oasis Parc. Villa Sequoia”
Reviewed October 2, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

The Villa was more than we expected, it was clean and had everything that one would need for a vacation. It also had Satellite TV connection which allowed for access to UK channels BBC and ITV. It was easy to drive to the beach and nearby excellent cliff walks. The restaurant on site was exceptional and also nearby ones that were only 5 minutes by car.

Date of stay: September 2018
Oct 2, 2018
Thank you for your review. We are glad that our villa Sequoia exceeded your expectations. As you have already booked for next year we look forward to welcoming you once again!
van2695
Darlington, United Kingdom
“Les jardins SABLES-D’OLONNE”
Reviewed July 11, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

From the first contact with Christophe at oasis parcs
Booking was so easy
The villa and surroundings were exactly as described
Wonderful place wonderful beaches
Quiet and secluded villa with sunshine all day
Would definitely recommend

Date of stay: June 2018
Jul 15, 2018
Hello Vanessa and thank you for your review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your holiday in Jardins D'Olonne. If you decide to come to the Vendee again feel free to contact me as I would be delighted to help you once more. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Explorer6...
“We had a wonderful break, the complex was worth our journey”
Reviewed June 20, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The location was excellent, only a few minutes drive to Les Sables D'Olonne and the many restaurants together with the beaches and walks. The onsite restaurant is well worth the visit and would certainly recommend it. Easy to drive around especially with sat nav.

Date of stay: June 2018
Your age range 65+
Jun 21, 2018
Thank you for your review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay in our villa Sequoia at Jardins D'Olonne. We are also very pleased that you have booked again with us this September and look forward to welcoming you once more!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing