“Great lunch”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Great lunch”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We visited Fleurs de Thym this week for the first time, had a great lunch. We choose the set menu and it was wonderful. Staff friendly and a good atmosphere. Will be returning...

• Visited May 2013

A Brit in France
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Ate at this restaurant yesterday,it was excellent in every way.The staff were welcoming and friendly.i must say it was one of the best meals that I have had since I moved to France over twenty years ago.Quality and quantity and beautifully presented.The restaurant was very busy but the service was very efficient.I would highly recommend it.

• Visited May 2013
Accrington, United Kingdom
“Our Sable favorite”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We have visited this resturant in Sables for over 5 years, this year we visited 6 times in our 3 weeks stay in the Vendee. The food is always very good quality and original ( we usually go for the cheapest menu of the day). Very busy at times and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Only slight drawback is the wine in not cheap (iti is good !!) but they do not do wine in carafe which would make it a little cheaper.
On our last visit this year, 21/09/12 at lunch we were treated to free champagne as a than you for our visits, a nice touch, they did not have to do it. We'll be there again in 2013.

Renfrewshire
“superb food”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wife and I have been holidaying in Les Sables D'Olonne for years and Le Cabestan had become our favourite - however we had 2 meals here at the end of last summer that were excellent, so we went twice again last week, and sorry Cabestan but Fleurs de Thym is now our clear favourite! The surroundings are nice, the staff are good and the food on the 28,60 euro menu is simply superb! My personal favourites are the mixed seafood starter which includes 2 oysters, saltimbocca de veau, and then the crepe to finish off in style - and by the way, each dish is beautifully presented - real works of art!! Don't be put off is the place is almost full - the service and the attention to detail are still excellent - I'd recommend booking in advance as it always seems popular....

• Visited September 2012
“Fantastic with a two year old....”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Food, setting and service were fantastic. I don't think that I have seen such detailed well thought out decoration. All the staff were very friendly and assisted us with understanding the menu. My faith in French cuisine is restored. We thoroughly enjoyed it and our two and a half year daughter was well catered for (without "frites"!). I'm puzzled why this is only rated number 10 on trip advisor. Thoroughly recommended!