See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We were planning to use this hotel as a stop over on our 8 hours drive into France.
We received a call to say that because we will be arriving after 11pm the room keys will be left in the safe, and we were given codes to access the building and the safe. Sure enough the room card was in the safe when we arrived.
We went to our allocated rooms (23 and 24) and opened up room 23 to be greeted my a snarling dog and a couple already in our room!! Thankfully my 3 year old didn’t run into the room!!
We then tried room 24 (with the same room card) to be greeted by an already sleeping couple.
No emergency contact numbers were left, no receptionist. We had no room to stay in.
We knocked on the in laws door, having walked through the strongest smelling weed, to discover I didn’t need to knock.......my room key worked on their room too....and EVERY ROOM IN THE HOTEL!!!
This hotel is completely unsafe and should not be in business.
With nowhere to stay we had no choice but to get in the car and drive through the night to our end destination and will be following this up with legal action.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Jack M
Reviewed July 16, 2018

It's been a very long time since I have been in such a horrible place. Unfortunately when in Amiens for work my employer booked me a room here for three nights without looking at how far out of the city centre it was. Given that it was far from cheap, it was shocking how bad the whole place and attitude of the staff was. I was told that I'd need to ask for a code if I wanted to check in late in the evening but WAS NOT told that this code would be necessary on the following evenings too if I wanted to come in after 10 PM. So after a work dinner I found myself completely locked out and wandering around in the cold at 11 pm, having to shout at the windows hoping another guest would let me in! At no point in my checkin was I told there was no night guardian.

The staff themselves at reception - when they were there - were curt and unsmiling. I had to ask for a wifi code when I checked in rather than it being given automatically, and when I got to my shoebox of a room I understood why : there was absolutely no signal at all, and I was only on the second floor half way down the corridor.

The room was genuinely tiny given the price of over fifty five euros per night in a place way out of town, on the outskirts of an industrial/commercial zone.

There was black mould in the bathtub, not small bits here and there but clearly visible chunks between the tiles and silicone joints. It was a bathtub with a shower head but I had to run a bath rather than have a shower because it was impossible to raise the tap knobble to direct water to the shower head. Breakfast was paltry.

Overall, a genuinely shocking experience for a hotel which supposedly caters to professional people. It was a genuine dump. I made sure to tell the administration in my research centre to never, ever send anyone else there ever again. Appalling infrastructure and service. I've waited a month to write this review to let my anger and indignation cool, but it seems just as much of a rip-off and piss-take as when I was there.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I thought this hotel was fine. Cheap and clean. Anyone who spends loads on a place to kip is odd in my humble opinion. I would not recommend the breakfast as that is €9 for some bread and yoghurts that doesn't get replenished. There are other eateries nearby where you can get better value for money. However, I enjoyed my stay and the bed was very comfortable.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2018

OK , Basic is what my notes state ! It is a budget hotel and we picked it for a 3 night base as we toured the Western Front Battlefields & Memorials. We found the staff to be very obliging & helpful. We only had breakfast which was good & plentiful choices , but dinner was a hit/miss, closed 2 out of 3 nights ? Luckily their were choices nearby , good mostly. My only gripe was the smokers in a non smoking hotel ??? Plus No fridge, Hate That ! The weather was getting cool so the window ledge worked fine ! I was finding the Kyriad Chain to be a bit ordinary but this place worked for us, clean, quietish and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Skeney57
Reviewed August 21, 2017

I booked this hotel through a website and was disappointed on arrival.

For a Friday evening in August, the bar and restaurant were closed and as the hotel is located on an industrial/commercial site, there were no real facilities locally.

The rooms, while clean, were basic and the advertised WiFi was not accessible.

I understand why the hotel was almost empty, go elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends