See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

Visited here for a couple of nights with a friend. Rooms were clean but could do with a little updating. I had room 17 which opens directly out onto the courtyard. I think it may be a disabled access room. The bedroom and bathroom were quite big. The bed was comfy enough and towels were changed on days we were there. On the second night it did sound like a herd of elephants had arrived in the rooms upstairs and did go on for about an hour. Which, at 2am isn't the best. We opted for breakfast which we were quite happy with. This hotel is about 2 minutes walk from the cathedral, I don't think you could get much closer to the centre of amiens. It does have parking to the rear of the hotel but the space to get your car through is a little tight but we managed and we had a Zafira. The location is spot on. If you're looking for a romantic break with your significant other then I wouldn't go here. Pay a little extra and have a little luxury.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2016

To sum up a 2 night stay at this hotel, there are For's and Againsts.
For's:
Close to Railway Station and Ring Road, well signposted. Good Location
6 Euro a day parking in their own car park
Cheap to stay per night
Against's:
Very Small Room
No Tea & Coffee making in room or in hotel
Bed Rock Hard, and I mean ROCK hard.
Bathroom could do with refurbishing, mould in grouting and silverfish in shower tray.
Walls between rooms very thin you could hear every word coming from next room.
TV did not work, could not find a signal.
Lighting in the room dim.
Room decorated in painted woodchip.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2016

The hotel was clean, comfortable and a good base for exploring Amiens.
The Au Spatial, is an older traditional hotel but is well managed. The breakfast buffet was satisfactory and all the services were in order.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ashley M
Reviewed January 3, 2016

We stayed in July 2014 for 3 nights. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very nice, and convenient. The room was clean and comfortable. Very nicely priced. Walking distance to the train station, all attractions, restaurants, and shopping. We would definitely consider staying again!

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I was going to be late checking in and phoned ahead. No one was there to check me in. I couldn't find an after hours number (after 8pm) so I ended up having to stay at the holiday inn nearby. The hotel staff informed me the next day that it was my fault because I was late. Don't stay here if u can help it. Poor customer service and no security.

Date of stay: January 2014