This can probably vary with the type of villa and time of the year, but we experimented the following:
- the tiny kitchen was under-equipped and located under a stair on which we often banged our heads.
- the villa was very dark inside and the lightning really insufficient and damaged.
- Some power sockets had been pulled outside the walls leaving the wiring apparent; this was a bigger concern for us as we have a very young child.
- the reception acknowledged this as a serious safety issue but we've never seen the repair staff in 2 weeks.
- the bed were an absolute disgrace and we had our first good night sleep once in the boat on the return trip!
- the small front garden of this villa was a field of sand and weeds with a few slabs thrown here and there.
- of the 2 swimming pools, one was closed, and the other way too dirty.
- we paid a small supplement to get clean bed sheets and house cleaning but never saw any of this. On top of that, the reception staff didn't seem to know what was that "prestige" pack we paid for.
I do not recommend this place to people with young children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1300m from a fine sandy beach, and on the edge of a forest, Les Mas de Vertmarines is a peaceful development of semi-detached houses, sharing 2 heated outdoor swimming pools with baby pool. Each house has a private garden with terrace and garden furniture, and a garage or outdoor parking. All of the villas come with a dining/sitting room with mezzanine, kitchenette with fridge, electric hob, mini oven, and TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Madames Vacances Les Mas de Vertmarines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Mas De Vertmarines Hotel St-Jean-De-Monts