All reviews free shuttle the bus colorful decor the free continental breakfast funky rooms small shopping an enjoyable stay super close split level three adults hotel is clean until midnight would definitely stay here again family room secure parking shuttle runs perfect location
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Hotel room is the size of a small box. Just enough room to walk around bed. Bed hard. Flat pillows. No Air condition control in room!! Warm room with no way to cool. What space we have in room is beat up. Not what I expected when I booked. Buyer beware for sure!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Finding a hotel room with beds for the parents and three kids is often difficult, especially if you also travel with your dog. Here we were able to find a room for five with three beds on the upper level of the room. Perfect for us but the stairs leading to the upper level are quite steep, so it was okay for our 6 year old but I would not advise this for younger kids. The upper level is open to the downstairs and fenced in but young kids could climb there and fall over. But for children 6+ this room is great and my children loved it!
Breakfast was good with fresh baguette, croissants, jam, ham and cheese and I liked the breakfast room. The Breakfast Lady did a very good job and kept everything neat.
The location of the hotel is great! It is right at the walkway to the Mont St. Michel, nearer than the Mont‘s parking lot. It is a gated area for maybe 5 hotels, a couple of restaurants and a shop. So apart from the free shuttle buses and the horse drawn carriages there is little traffic. Right behind the hotel is a scenic walkway at a canal perfect for walking the dog or cycling.
For us the hotel had only two downsides: 1) There is no elevator and our room was up four flights of stairs. Carrying up multiple suitcases was a hassle. 2) At times there was an unpleasant moldy smell in the bathroom. When I addressed that at the reception desk, I was told that it was due to the tide and I was given air freshener. So I guess this might be an issue in all hotels located there.
All in all a nice enjoyable hotel that I would recommend!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank bellabonga
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is perfectly located, with the souvenir shop/cafe/convenience store just across the hotel. Many restaurants, the bus stop, and the mount are walking distance too.
Rooms are clean, modern and charming but a little on the tiny side. Beds were comfortable, bathroom was clean, but not enough room for our luggages (we got the quadruple loft). Breakfast buffet was delicious too and service was excellent.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank L43YRtanyat
Reviewed August 8, 2018

The hotel is located close to Mont Saint Michel, near Galleries du Mont saint Michel where you can buy even some things to eat which are not expensive. Also the bus stop for the free shuttle to the Mont is just in front. The only problems are the lack of space in the room and the absence of an air conditioner or ventilator. The breakfast is good only for those that do not have problems like diabetes or gluten intolerance.

Date of stay: August 2018
2  Thank Rodica Z
Reviewed August 6, 2018

OK there is no surprise here as we had read other reviews. This hotel has no A/C but to me it was not an issue. It gets pretty cool in the summer nights and was very comfortable, the only downside of opening the windows though, is that you get all the noise from the street... we had the delight of hearing a large and very loud group of tourists rushing each other to board their bus... Weak WiFi which will be annoying if you are travelling with teenagers. Other than that the rooms are large and clean, the bathrooms are new and very modern, the breakfast is pretty decent and the service we received from the staff was excellent, I forgot my pillow and they called us to let us know!
I would definitely stay there again

Date of stay: July 2018