“You MUST avoid it”

La Confiance
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Terrible food - terrible service. They just do not care because they are located in a nice spot and people need food to survive. We didn't have a single dish worth the price. Unacceptable

2  Thank Nicco_FI

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

The food was crap. Ingredients from cheap supermarket and the dishes with no taste at all. Employees they were not nice at all. Ignoring clients, the worst service I saw in last years. I will never go back there again!

3  Thank aafarelo
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We had a quick but nice lunch. Busy restaurant. Quick service, not hi cuisine, but this you can not expect in a place like this

Reviewed October 19, 2012

You have been warned. This restaurant sits just inside the gates to Mont St Michel. As it was pouring with rain when we visited we thought we'd grab a quick drink before climbing to the summit. We had 3 Coca Cola Lights (33cl) which cost Euro 4.90 EACH and two 50cl Heineken's costing Euro 9.50 EACH. So five drinks cost Euro 33.70....I'm still reeling but have learnt my lesson; check the prices before ordering.

1  Thank EmemBath
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The fish stew is outstanding!!! We were a party of eight, having lunch during our visit. Three of us got the Normandy fish stew. We all agreed it was the best meal we had during our ten day visit to France. The broth is a bit creamy, but not thick. There is plenty of prawns, clams, mussels and a beautiful piece of white fish with some wonderful vegetables. It is truly a meal to remember! Other members of our party got savory crepes, pizzas and a sandwich. They were all excellent as well.

They also served a dessert of apples, cream and calvados in a crepe. Not to be missed!

I loved this restaurant! I wish I could go back again soon.