“Proper French cafe”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 28, 2016

Friendly host who has some real beers including Delerium Tremens Red, lives up to its name as has real ambiance

Reviewed July 27, 2015 via mobile

This place seemed to have a good variety on offer plus a good set lunch deal. You could sit inside or outside and service was quick and food was tasty and hot. Good beer menu if I was ever going back and stop off here again.

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We have been go here for many years. The owners have changed but still go there for the best burgers, food and best coffee. Great service, great people. We were there today and a couple of days ago. Going hopefully at weekend to sample their truly great burgers. I have only been into trip advisor since June 2014 so I am now reviewing to great places to visit. Don't believe me, try it for yourselves and they welcome my French bulldog so they must be great. Enjoy and like the review of you did it useful please
Gary and wife and coco

1  Thank Gazzaharris45
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We ate here twice on our holiday. The service was great and the food lovely. The mussels were lovely, the "Normande"was my favourite. The kids burgers were home made and very good. Not expensive and definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

A very good lunch! My husband & I & our 2 dogs were very welcome. A very clean & welcoming cafe, with good service, which played 60's English music in the background! We enjoyed good service & food. We ate from the €15.90 which included 2 courses, (either entree & main or main & desert) plus a glass of wine or coffee included in the price. With a pichet of wine our bill was great value at €45! A great find & we will definitely recommend to others & look forward to returning there again soon!

1  Thank TheTolputt4