We stayed with our children aged 14 & 16 in a 4 persons apartment and really enjoyed it. Good size bedroom upstairs with bathroom and on ground level toilet, living room with a comfortable bedsofa for 2 adults. Outdoor pool was still open and 26+. Parking available for free outside the apartment. The gym has 5 machines (TechnoGym) and 1 combined machine with weights. I used it every morning! Walking takes 10-15 minutes to center of Houlgate. It's a nice walk passing by wonderful old houses. Only problem was to find the Hotel with the Navi since it's a new street but set the Navi for “rue de Caumont” and drive almost to the top and you will find the sign P&V.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal combination of sea and countrysideA luxury residence facing the seaA 'luxury' spa, combining modernity and innovation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Residence & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Hotel Houlgate
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence & Spa