Stayed here for a long weekend with a 9 month old. Got fab room just off reception with a balcony overlooking the town, the beach, the hills and the rather noisy pool- no issue as we were up at 7am anyway, but would be annoyed if didn't have baby!
Pool great, staff fantastic, room impeccably clean, bed comfy, kitchen well equipped, we were very happy! Good location for exploring Normandy by car, less so if you are there for a beach holiday and want a short stroll to the waves- specially not short stroll back- the hills are deadly:-) We didn't mind- needed to work off all the French pastry we ate. Nice little play area in reception, lots of green area for older kids to ahve a kick-about. Would def come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal combination of sea and countrysideA luxury residence facing the seaA 'luxury' spa, combining modernity and innovation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Residence & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Hotel Houlgate
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence & Spa