See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2016

I am from Malaysia, and i was here in July 2016 because accompany my wife having conference at University of Lille. The hotel was very clean and good condition maybe its still new hotel. We enjoy staying here especially with the delicious France breakfast. The internet access also excellence. The access to shopping center just few minutes walking from hotel. Also there is a big an very nice stadium just near to the hotel. For Muslim that looking for halal food, in walking distance you can reach Triolo. There is halal western and Arab food over there. For me it very convenience place for us to stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Blandine D, Gérant at B&B HOTEL Lille Grand Stade, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2016

We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay at B&B Lille Grand Stade. The satisfaction of our guests is very important for us and it is always a real pleasure to read remarks as yours. Looking forward to welcome you again

Reviewed July 8, 2016

We stayed here only for one night. HOwever, it was better experience than in Paris! We really liked that! Near by there is a french store where you can buy local groceries. The prices are way better then in Paris area. The hotel itself is fantastic. The staff was superb friendly

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2016

This is a very basic hotel but it is clean, good value and located very conveniently near to the stadium. Getting a taxi back to the train station in the morning took a little while but not terrible. No frills, at all, but comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2016

Modern 3-stars hotel near the Grand Stadium and the highway. Very practical,with internet,good parking,great brekfast for 6,15€ ,and the best-very friendly staff. The noise from the stadium and the highway is simply to annulated by closing the window.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2015

I have been a member of tripadvisor for a while, I've travelled a lot around the world but this is the first time ive been appalled enough to write a review.

I booked this hotel on booking.com with no issues for 4 nights, the price was very reasonable so no complaints there and on arrival the first impression of the hotel was good as its a clean and modern budget hotel. The rooms were fine too, basic but modern so again no complaints however our room wasn't cleaned in 4 nights which is pretty poor.

Anyway the reason im giving such a poor review is not due to the hotels décor but due to the poor management of the staff where ive extorted. On arrival I was to pay for the hotel which was no issue however as I attempted to pay via card there was a problem with the card terminal and so I agreed to pay via cash and I proceeded to pay the full amount in euros only to find on my return to England that the card payment also went through so I was in fact charged twice!!

For the past two weeks Ive attempted to contact the hotel about what I thought was an honest mistake however the fact they've chosen to ignore my emails suggest this may have been calculated and I advise you to avoid this hotel and this chain.

If I continue to be ignored by the hotel I will pursue this matter with my bank and I can say I will certainly not be booking another B&B hotel on my future travels for the foreseeable future.

AVOID!!

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Blandine D, Gérant at B&B HOTEL Lille Grand Stade, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2015

Dear Sir,

We sincerely thank you for taking the time in leaving your comment on TripAdvisor about our hotel. Your remarks are always extremely important for us and very helpful to constantly improve our services and the hotel quality.

I can't answer you regarding the fact that you have been charged twice, because I don't have all the elements to check that, but it's not a normal situation and we do apologise for that.

Could you please send me by mail your name and your booking number, so that I can check ?

My email adress : direction-4514@hotelbb.com.

Best regards,