Hotel de Londres
$80
$73
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
hotelF1 Boulogne sur Mer(Boulogne-sur-Mer)
$75
$98
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
$59
All reviewsminute walkcomfy bedbudget hotelrooms are smallboulogneparkingfranceliftcheese
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Lovely hotel - our family room had lovely decor and was really clean.

The location was a little off putting being in the bus station ( my husband had wondered what I had booked) and we found parking really hard but this was mainly due to the building work in the area and signs were not easy to spot. But the hotel was a little oasis of calm.
Loved the simple modern decor in the room , the great double glazing and the breakfast was a real treat and excellent value at 6€ each.

A really lovely stay, with friendly, helpful hosts - thank you

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jenny B
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed here on a weekend visit to France in Nov '12.

Parking was right outside the hotel: next to the bus station/stops. initially it was tricky to find but when you do you realise its in a good location near the marina and 10min walk to centre of town and all the shops, resturants and bars.

Hospitable owners, friendly and warm welcome. Lovely rooms, comfy bed, clean & tidy, great (but small) ensuite.

After eating out at Le Swan (Resturant) in the town, we returned to a quiet hotel and had a good nights sleep.

Our personal rating as its not 'luxury' hotel but 'better than average' hotel - 7/10

Will return to stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SimeonDee
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stayed here on way down to Dordogne. We got parked ok in the bus station. The lady showed us where to park. The couple didn't speak much English but I wanted to practice my French anyway. We had a family room which was ok. No frills but was fine. We travelled with our dog and it was a delight to stay places that welcome dogs ( unlike uk). Breakfast was good value and service was good. The lady recommended a great little restaurant nearby le doyen. No noise from bus station. Overall it was fine.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We chose this hotel based on the reviews on TripAdvisor. When we arrived we found the hotel right on the local bus station - and was very skeptical. I must admit we were pleasantly surprised. The host family are very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are simple decorated but neat and very clean. The breakfast is almost an experience in itself - French when it's best. When you are looking for accomodation at a fair price Hotel de Londres is a good option.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JPHfromDK
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The owners are very friendly helpful and considerate. There was a minor problem in my room when I first checked in which was put right immediately and fully (and they said they would move me if they couldn't fix it). When I left something behind in my room after checkout, I called and they mailed it to me for free. Fantastic service!

The other reviews are spot on - it's simply furnished but immaculately clean. Lots of hot water and a good sized continental breakfast. The location is very convenient for the centre of Boulogne and the old town an easy walk away (if you're ok with hills! But don't go to Boulogne if you're not...). So excellent value overall - I will be returning.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends