Even on a wet fairly cold November day, this hotel was fine. The Underground Parking (about 11 euros a night) is hard to find the first time. There is an entrance to the car park on the Boulevard Carnot close to the hotel. It is an easy walk from the hotel to the main squares. There are good restaurants not far from from the hotel. Plenty of free coffee and tea in the rooms. The breakfast is acceptable - the cereals were Kellogs. There is variety of bread, non-butter croissants, some breakfast cheese and ham, and boiled eggs. We had no problem with outside noise. The room heating and aircon worked. The shower had plenty of hot water. The only soap provided is liquid all-purpose squeeze out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 98 large rooms, Free Wifi, recently renovated lounge bar (February 2012), Airconditioning, Continental buffet breakfast, meeting rooms, public car park with direct access to reception desk, and a friendly and helpful staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Arras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Arras Hotel Arras
- Arras Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Arras