All reviews millau viaduct plenty of free parking town centre recommend this hotel modern hotel hotel restaurant the river provided great great stop over hotel by chance within walking distance family room would stay here again extra pillows car park excellent quality small pool
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Rooms were clean and well organized, excellent breakfast and excellent value...location a short 10 minute walk to main part of town. The village of Millau has a mediterranean feel with numerous restaurants. Hotel has ample parking spaces...free WiFi...friendly staff. English spoken at the desk...helpful front desk with maps and suggestions for making the most of nearby scenic drives through "Gorges du Tarn". Had originally intended to stay only 1 night as we made our way back to Paris. When checking out I carelessly dropped my Credit Card on the floor. At the time neither I nor the front desk noticed because I was carrying a number of items in my hands. When discovered, Hotel Manager tried to contact me as well as the Credit Card Company. I did not discover the lost card until I stopped to buy gas. Contacted the hotel and the first thing he said was, "We have your card." Went back to the hotel and stayed another night. Quality hotel in beautiful area...if there, take time to make at least a portion of the scenic Gorges-du-Tarn drive.

Gary from Illinois US

Room Tip: One of best values discovered during 2 week trip
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

A very pleasant place to stay. Close to town. Excellent facilities. Amazing staff who were all extremely pleasant and helpful. Dom was outstanding and made the stay even better. Very nice swimming pool. Area to watch TV which was cool while the Tour de France was on. Excellent bar and the food was exceptional.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Domi_Cambefort, Propriétaire at Cevenol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Many Thanks Mister Tony......
Je note: Dom était exceptionnel !!!!!!!
You re Welcome

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

It was perfect! Very clean and modern room. Very easy parking and within walking distance to the old city. Breakfast was good too. Staff was friendly and welcoming. We needed information and they were ready to provide it both in English and Spanish. Great!!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Our group of 15 stayed overnight at this hotel after driving to see the Millau Bridge.
A very friendly young girl came out to meet us on arrival - very friendly and helpful. All the staff were. Reasonably large rooms; comfortable beds. Spacious dining room. Enjoyed the meals

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2018

The only problem I had was with the man on reception. I found him very rude towards me. I asked a question in the restaurant if I could have a starter without cheese on he got quite irate to the point I got up and walked out.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple